INSIDERS: Arts, Entertainment & Style
The Insider Interview
- GUS, DAWN of the GOLDEN MATADOR a film whose time has come
HOLLYWOOD (Herald de Paris) — ¬†GUS, DAWN of the GOLDEN MATADOR tells the true story of the amazing life of Legendary Civil Rights Attorney Gustavo “Gus” Garcia. His life and loves, his journey and triumphs, both good and bad. He battled segregation, racism and injustice everywhere he found it. Gustavo was the first Mexican American […]
Read More Insider Interviews
- The Juke Box Hero: A conversation with Lou Gramm
HOLLYWOOD (Herald de Paris) — ¬†Louis Andrew Grammatico was born in Rochester, New York, the son of Nikki (Masetta), a singer, and Bennie Grammatico, a band leader and trumpeter. He attended Gates-Chili High School in Rochester, graduating with the class of 1968. Gramm began his musical career in high school playing in local Rochester bands […]
Read More Music
- Quietly Fabulous: Lapis Restaurant, Washington, DC
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2 ‚Äď Shattering the Motorola business model, but not your screen.
- Does “Shamu” still sails high in the Ocean of smart phones?
- Receipt Code Manager puts convenience, organization, and productivity right in your pocket.
- FIRST SOLO EXHIBIT FOR A WESTERN ARTIST IN CHINA
- Culpeper Three Ways: Sooner or later … you’re coming here.
- Wrightwood’s Mile High Pizza: Pizza with a purpose.
- “The best pizza in Calabassas,” says this New Yorker.
- CROSSROADS: The un-vegan vegan.
- Martine Inn – A Bed and Breakfast like you always imagined them to be.