INSIDERS: Arts, Entertainment & Style
The Insider Interview
- FRENCH ART AFTER PARIS: RICH MARTINI PRESENTS MONET AND MANET
WASHINGTON, DC (Herald de Paris) — ¬†We have all been deeply shocked and horrified by the Parisian attacks. I was thinking today, that after I had the chance to catch my breath in the fast paced “news” cycles as a White House Correspondent, where was the art in all this? ¬†I have a background as […]
Read More Insider Interviews
- INTERVIEW: 10,000 Maniacs founding bass player Steven Gustafson
By Dr. Al Carlos Hernandez and Belinda Quesada HOLLYWOOD (Herald de Paris) — ¬†One of the most critically acclaimed bands of the last three decades, 10,000 Maniacs were founded by Robert Buck, Dennis Drew, Steven Gustafson, John Lombardo and Natalie Merchant in the fall of 1981. Jerry Augustyniak joined in 1983. Together with artists like […]
Read More Music
- Quietly Fabulous: Lapis Restaurant, Washington, DC
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2 ‚Äď Shattering the Motorola business model, but not your screen.
- Does “Shamu” still sails high in the Ocean of smart phones?
- Receipt Code Manager puts convenience, organization, and productivity right in your pocket.
- FIRST SOLO EXHIBIT FOR A WESTERN ARTIST IN CHINA
- Culpeper Three Ways: Sooner or later … you’re coming here.
- Wrightwood’s Mile High Pizza: Pizza with a purpose.
- “The best pizza in Calabassas,” says this New Yorker.
- CROSSROADS: The un-vegan vegan.
- Martine Inn – A Bed and Breakfast like you always imagined them to be.